Any one else feel this?

Hi I was wanting to know if anyone else feels a deep dull knot in there stomach? I get this feeling all day sometimes for days at a time it comes and goes for no apparent reason nothing sets it off and nothing I know of gets rid of it it's comes and goes on it's own. It's a terrible feeling I hate it can anyone relate please? It worries me. Thanks

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, I get that as well, apparently it is a symptom of anxiety. I could never work out why it was there either but it made me feel terrible for months, I could hardly function. Couldn't even go shopping. Dr gave me propranolol and it really helped but had to come off it as I have asthma so now the feeling is back! I hate it and wish I could find something else to help. Have you tried propranolol? Xx

• Hi I have tried ever anti Ametic some helped for a bit others didn't at all. Phenergan was the best but after a few days on it it stopped working. It's the worst feeling I have it constantly. I hate it so much

You may also like...