Ouch! The tummy pains are back

I was feeling good, throat was feeling better and ears are sort of normal. I went into work and saw Evita, which was brilliant but came home with the tummy pain again. I get this pain once or twice a year, it's across the top of tummy and feels like intense cramps. When it first happened, I had scans after scans but nothing was found. I feel it's always this bloody anxiety but the pain is so bad for a few days and it goes away.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Cardiff.

Sorry to hear you have a tummy pain, it does sound like a cramp of some sort, have you eaten something you don't normally have. We always fear the worst but know it is anxiety causing our problems.

Get better soon Kenny xxxx

• Hi Kenny-w I had a lovely meal out last weekend and then a few days later it started. I feel really cold weather or maybe bending over makes it happen. I am not sure to be honest, I will give it a few days and see if it goes away or maybe see the doctor

• Hi

Evita sounds lovely , I bet you really enjoyed watching that :-)

Try not to worry about the pain , if they have done tests & couldn't find anything wrong & you only get it a couple of times a year it could be a muscle you pull , try a hot water bottle & see if that helps

Hope it is easing now & you feel better soon :-)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Try not to fear the worst. Probably just your anxiety. Last year I got fixated with having gallbladder problems because of similar pain. Give you one guess what it was? Yep you guessed it. Bloody anxiety! Take care

• Evita was brilliant, Marti Pellow was in it and I met him before the show. He came up behind me and as I turned around, he looked me in the eyes and smiled at me. I melted and smiled like a dumb ass as he said ' Good evening sweetheart'. I couldn't say anything back to him lol. Still a handsome man in my eyes and was brilliant in the show.

I do feel it's a few muscles I've pulled. Also I get back pain before it kicks off, so I do feel it's down to the cold weather or just me lol

You may also like...