started my meds last night ...and i slept through the night

I stared my meds last night i am happy to say i feel rested and i don't feel panicking this morning i hope i have found something that works for me and the head pressure is almost gone ...I hope i can just stop thinking about panicking now bc i am finding my self saying something wrong bc i don't feel the panic ..is that bc i am so use to feeling that why ,,,has anyone ever thought that one they have stoped panicking

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi BB81. Look into a book (Kicking the Thinking Habit) You`ll find it online Take a look and I`m sure you will find some coping methods that will work for you The Brain is a merry trickster. Knowing that.. and finding ways to fight back is paramount.. Have a great day...steve

• Hi

I am so pleased you are taking your new medication & it seems to be working :-)

Yes I have thought that to & got anxious because I have realized I have gone a day or more without those feelings that even though they are not nice our bodies get used to feeling anxious & then when we dont we feel strange as it has been a while since we have felt what it is like to be anxiety free !

Please try not to fear it , its normal , enjoy it & I hope it long continues :-)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• if you dont mind me asking,what meds r u taking,I can't find one dat dosent make me panic,and I feel I need something...love Miarose..xx

• I am taking paxil and klonopin and so far so good i seelp through the night i wake up and i dont feel panickey at all

• Hi I'm happy too hear that your doing very good :) I've been on paxil for about 4 months and It helps me so much to fight my anxiety and panic I used too take Xanax almost everyday for a year and I'm Xanax free now :) I do get my thoughts like if I'm dieing and have cancer and I worry about my girlfriend but I don't get too the point where I feel I'm out of control anymore, it's my mind and sometimes I just feel sick but I don't let get outta control if it helps I think paxil works it's just that it's always gonna be a battle you just can't give up and keep fighting anxiety

You may also like...