IS TEXT SANTA.ANOTHER ITV RIP OFF??

I HOPE NO ONE ELSE WAS RIPPED OFF LIKE I WAS BY THESE CYBER THEIVES!!?? THERE I WAS FEELING ALL RELAXED WHEN I SUDDENLY REMEMBERED " text santa"

feeling flush i though " yep why not" as i am housebound i used the landline as time was rushing by.i duely tapped in £5 which was acknowledged and verified by non other than " the silver fox" as £5.00 and i duely pressed the appropriate confirm button thought nothing about it.feeling dead chuffed that i was involved in test santa. imagine my dismay on checking my online bank balance to find they had taken 1 x £5 but 2x £50.00 gasp shock horror.i cant afford this! cyber theives! really skint now guess will resort to eat my dawgy now- jokin phsych???emailed tm all they did was send me a list of helplines??? cheeky B'STDS.TAKE CARE ALL MERRY SCROOGINESS 2013.XX

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • HI Sassy x Oh dear that's a shame x I think they are genuine charities doing a lot of good but alas we sometimes fall prey to the banking system going wrong x It once happened to me at a main supermarket when they took payment twice but I was given it back if not 7 days later x check with your bank sometimes there are hidden insurances that cover us for this xx hope you get it sorted xx Donver x

• CHEERS 4 YOUR WISE WORDS DONVER22

• I HAVE PUT IT DOWN TO BAD LUCK AND HAVE MOVED ON.AT LEAST THE CHARITIES WILL HOPEFULLY BENEFIT BIG TIME N THAS ALL I CARE BOUT REALLY.TAKE CARE N HAVE A GOOD XMAS SPECIAL PERSON.HUGS N WAT NOTS COMING TO YOUX

• I was shocked by that,not fair,always seem to be the people who least can afford it.

• THANK U LINDALOU.AT LEAST THE MONEY WILL HOPEFULLY GO STR8 TO ALL THE CHARITIES THEY R CLAIMING TO BE HELPING THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT.OH N MY SISTER-IN LAWS NEVER WATCHES ANY ITV CAN NOW SEE WHY...LESSON LEARNT N AS MOVED ON.TAKE CARE,HOPE XMAS IS CALM AND KIND AND HERE'S TO 2014???XX

• Could you get in touch with them and explain the problem, or does that sort of thing trigger your anxiety? There's a good chance they'd just return the money if you told them about the mistake. If they won't then perhaps try your bank as Donver suggested.

• thanx 4 contact peteX,you'd have thought but fraid did this only to get a reply with a list of mental health helplines??? praps they need them more than we think eh? i felt this totally rude!unthinking and unecessary.glad i have my coping toolbox with me 24/7. best present/advice i ever had.now if i get angry or upset i put it DOWN TO ANOTHER OF LIFES S.H.1T.Y X PERIENCES N DUMP IT IN FILE 13-OTHER NAME FOR S.H.1.T.BIN AND PRAY FOR PEACE AROUND THE WORLD.HEY HO HERE WE GO NER E MIND GAL IS MY MOTTO. THANKS 4 ALL THE KIND N LOVELY MESSAGES HOPE U ALL SURVIVE THE FESTIVITIES.XX WHAT EVER U DO XXX

• Oh I see, so it's one of those places where you can't actually get to talk to a real person. I'd try the bank, then. A couple of months ago I was charged for some work that I hadn't asked for. The bank was very helpful and got me my money back.

You may also like...