Hi all,

Been feeling rough all week, think it was combination of antibiotics and anxiety about interview, after not much sleep got uo at 5 30 was worried about rush hour traffic, left here at 6 30 and was there by 7 lol was told interview was at 8 so I had couple of fags , then waited in reception, , the bloke doing interview turned up at 8 45 and said I should have been told 9 not 8 !! Anyway got through it, managed to stay calm and not say anything too stupid lol now relieved its over and back home!

Hope evrryones ok :)

Mimii xx

11 Replies

• Well done mimii

Did we need the imoidium :-/

I no these antibiotics make you feel rubbish (well they do me ) but you made it

I am sure you didnt say anything silly & i have fingers crossed for you to :)

• Thanks whywhy, I bough some Imodium like you suggested just in case but thankfully not needed any so far, though I did take some always pads lol in my bag as I never know when Im going to need one if you know what I mean, must be my age lol!

How are you feeling now, bit better I hope. :)

Mimii xx

• O mimii :D

You went fully prepared for every event possible by the sounds of it

My head is still trying to talk to me , well the side that is daft , but I am hoping I can get the side that does have some common sense to come forward :)

• Well done, I hope you felt it went well.

And now relax!

• Thanks Winter, think I might treat myself to a cream cake later, can relax too been a bit tense , feel like a weights been lifted now :)

Mimii x

• Well done mimii, be proud :) x

• Thanks LooLoo, how are you getting on in the new job ?

Mimii :)

• My first proper shift is on Monday evening, I can't wait, hoping it's going to tire me out! Thanks for asking hope you are having a good day x

• Hi mimii so glad you posted, was thinking about you last night.

I think a cream cake sounds perfect after getting through that! Hope all is sorted now & the antibiotics have done their job.

• Hi thanks thomson, kind of you to think of me, have been wondering how youve been doing too :)

Yes think tooth situations finally sorted now lol just going out to get that cake!!

Mimii xx

• We've been doing better, thanks. Hope things are still good there

Enjoy your treat

You may also like...