i need help :(

hi all havent been on here for a while as my anxiety had calmed down.

today i had a bad argument with my partner and ever since he left i starting having panick attacks :(

it feels as if theres no air and i got to keep taking deep breaths feels like my heart aint beating i got sweaty palms aswell :'( its the most scariest thing ever i just cant seem to calm down :'( i feel as if im going to pass out :'( please any1 with advice what should i doo

Last edited by

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello Louise

I have been wondering how you have been doing & its good to see that your anxiety had calmed down

Things can trigger it of & having an argument with OH can be one of them

You no this is a panic attack & even what the trigger has been

Open the window a little so you have some air coming in , sit & take deep breaths in & slowly let them out , keep doing this & let this panic attack come , but also no it is going to go & as awful as it feels it is not going to harm you

After it has passed , try & eat something , distract your mind , maybe sit & watch some TV & have something to eat & a drink , until you feel better , which you will

Let us no how you feel later , be thinking about you

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Hi Louise,

I was going to say the same as whywhy:)) It really does work. Look up "mindfulness"I swear by it. Hope you feel better, take care, Hugs :)) x

• Hi Louise

Find some favourite music and sing it (although I found mouth miming also works as I sing like a crazed sheep) - makes you happier and regulates breathing...found myself singing into a bucket last week as I suddenly became very sick and dizzy - worked though ;)

x sam

• We are all with you holding your hand be calm whywhy is right bless you be calm

• just take deep breaths and try to be mindfull take everything out of your mind and start counting objects around the room you are sat in, example- "one chair. one chair two tables. one chair two tables three floorboards"

You may also like...