Bad day

I've felt okay recently, well not completely normal or anything but manageable. This morning I woke up feeling okay but as the day has went on I've felt worse and worse. Heart keeps fluttering and every so often I just feel really un well. I keep snapping at my mum, poor thing.

I know this may be just a set back and I'm trying to tell myself it is but just can't help feeling horrible :(

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I get nervous energy, and a bit snappy, at these times a go for a walk or do some exercise, as it seems to help, and calm my heart so that it beats regularly.

B

xxx

• I'm out walking now funnily enough. Hopefully it helps

Xxx

• Hi Ashley

Hope the walk does you good and you can cope better.

Sometimes when we are having a good few days our whole mood changes and we feel better able to cope with anything life throws our way.

The moment we get a bad day or a set back can make us nervous and frustrated which then causes mood swings. I am sure you Mum understands and will support you regardless.

Hoping you have a good evening try and relax and do some breathing exercises this may help.

Take care hugs

Love Seyi xxx

• I felt a bit better when I got home from my walk but just ever so often I go really warm and think this is it..panic is looming. Then I get myself all worked up. I'm soooo tired as well but everytime I lie down I think I need to sit back up. It's draining. :-( x

You may also like...