Anxiety and Depression Support
24,015 members22,492 posts

Update for today

I pretty much slept/stayed in bed all day. I went to my classes today, I had a 2 hour Bio 104 class, but I left early. I was late for my English class, but I at least went. Then I stayed completely for my 2 hour chemistry class, even after receiving a bad test grade. I got an update for my English class that I have a 90 so far and another A for my rough draft for the final paper. And today I showered for the first time in 4-5 days (Ew, i know, I just have no motivation). I just feel like I wasted the day because I stayed in bed ever since I got back from my Bio class which was at 8:30, then slept until 10:40, and then 2 pm up until 8 pm. I did get an ice coffee as a treat to myself for showering as silly as it sounds. Because I have a little bit energy from the coffee, I might go draw, which is something I haven't done in awhile because I just lost interest. Thanks for listening about my day! Don't hesitate to tell me about yours!

6 Replies
oldestnewest

That’s so great you went to class!!! I know how hard it can be to even get out of bed cus a lot of times I just sit on my couch and watch YouTube when I get home from work. But I’m trying to find more motivation to do what I love which is making soap!

1 like

That's such an awesome hobby! Plan to make some this weekend, even if it's just 1!

1 like

I will! Thank you!!

1 like

All kinds! I make them from scratch using lye and other oils and then I scent them with essential oils! :)

Yes I do! I use silicone molds and mostly have flower shapes :)

Have you thought about going out for a walk? What about even coloring, we aren't granted tomorrow, make the most of each day if you can :)

You may also like...