Anxiety and Depression Support

Need to talk, anxiety and depression taking over

I feel like I'm having a mid life crisis and my anxiety and depression are at the highest. I feel like a failure because I'm the breadwinner in my family of my husband and 16 year old son and now I'm losing it. I haven't gone to work in a week and feel like I'm going to lose my job I have worked so hard at for 10 years. My husband doesn't understand anxiety or depression so he doesn't understand why I can't just snap out of it. I just don't understand why I can't get it together and stop crying and being anxious.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

I understand. Even when I think my anxiety is under control it is still there. Sometimes more powerful when silent. I feel that it has making me not want to do my work the way I should or do anything. I have 3 kids and I need to be available and active for them. Yet I have so much anxiety and feel it has gotten worse.

1 like

Thank you for understanding

Hang in there I’ve been feeling the same way the past week and I’ve had to leave work early because of it

1 like

I feel you, it's so frustrating.

Others do not understand, even my kids have had enough of me.

I feel isolated, that's why I came on this site everyone understands what we're going through. I'm considering ending my relationship with my boyfriend of 16 years who keep pushing my buttons with his anxiety issues. I have enough of my own to deal with. He does not deal with his, he wants others to put up with it. Lots is on the line. Good Luck

1 like

You may also like...