Anxiety and Depression Support
17,458 members13,843 posts

Good morning/aft/eve

Good morning/aft/eve

Hi lovelies....just a quick one before I start my day with lulu. Another bad bad night and another night of her not sleeping. I have to now wake her to do a day of lessons as I'm a firm believer in a good education albeit 'me being the teacher!!. I hope you are all as ok as you can be. I've noticed some negativity on here recently and it saddens me. It doesn't matter if you sweep the roads, collect cans or are a criminologist....you are YOU. you are all worthy of so much. Do me a favour tho pls...read the guidelines to the forum as there were some things on there i had missed. Had a lovely member not pointed it out I wouldn't have known(I browsed thro it). There's a few sensitive issues come up and I think we all need to know what's right to say and what's not appropriate . There lecture over(You have permission to applaud lol). Hugs sweeties

Janie💋 xxx

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Clap, Clap , Clap!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

1 like

Then I shall take a bow...just for you 😉😃

You sure do deserve too!!! One more time everybody...Clap, Clap. Clap! Hugs for you and Lulu!!!!!!! XXX

1 like

Don't know what I'd do without you, lulu not thrilled to be doing math, I however LOVE IT! mwhahahahaaaa lololol. Huggles xx

Math was not my best subject! I couldn't get through algebra! Hahahaha, dumb dee dumb dumb! Snuggles! XXX

1 like

Algebra? Aaarrggghhh 📐📏📊✖➕➖➗ should come with a health warning 🤣🤣🤣 xx

2 likes

And so should I...Hahahahaha!!! Hugs for you!!!

1 like

Love you guys.... made me start the day with a giggle & a smile. Thanks sweethearts. 💖

1 like

Love you too!!! Makes me feel good to give a smile & giggles! You are very welcome Beautiful! XXX

1 like

Ooodles of love right back at ya. Muah x

1 like

Yooou? Health warning? Noo the only one that should be on is "speak to her once a day will keep your anxiety at bay" xx

2 likes

Pleased that my reply to a very ugly post yesterday did some good. Thank you for reading what I wrote, reviewing the guidelines and understanding. I noticed the entire post and replies are deleted today.

1 like

I'm glad it did some good. I personally don't like quotes from psalms etc and I generally move past the post. Yes ppl can say as they wish(or they believe they can) but if it's in the guidelines then they have to be adhered to so I'm pleased you pointed that out. Thanks

1 like

Thank you for your reply. There is also another reason for the guidelines regarding religion and faith: there is concern if someone who truly needs to continue medication or not discontinue it suddenly, may change or discontinue medication suddenly if that reader thinks he/she will be cured on the basis of faith alone, as the person posting believes that is what cured them.

The results could be very serious. Everyone's path may be different, and changing some suddenly could be fatal. Everything in it's proper time and guidance is beneficial.

Thank you again for understanding way the guidelines are what they are.:)

1 like

Yes I realised that. I have to live by laws and guidelines and social media is no different, I did read through them but to my embarrasment not thoroughly enough. I try not to break any and in hindsight shouldn't have commented at all on that particular post. Thankyou for replying.

My last reply was not meant as a criticism of you. I just saw an opportunity to let the readers who follow you to understand the serious health issue that plays a part in the guidelines regarding discussions of religion and faith. My apologies if you thought I was addressing you. Not my intention at all. :)

1 like

I know that and I was grateful you raised it...not just for me but for everyone else. The guidelines are there for a reason and should absolutely be followed. I've got a pretty thick skin so even if it was aimed at me there would have been a reason you did it and I would have understood that but thankyou so much for explaining. It's easy isn't it to get wires crossed bcas we can't hear tones of voices via writing. But no...i knew you weren't and again I'm grateful you raised it. One of the reasons I mentioned it in one of my posts. J

Good. Thanks,

1 like

You may also like...