Anxiety and Depression Support

3 good things about you

Been talking to some of my on line mates, Can I ask you all to tell me 3 good things about you? I will start: I have good legs, like my eyes, and have good sense of humour! Who will be first to answer?..

74 Replies
oldestnewest

My hair is my crowning glory, my personality, who I am as a human being :)

7 likes

Wonderful, my hair has a mind of its own xx

2 likes

Loving this already xxxx

1 like

It got my attention ! 😛

2 likes

Good x

1 like

Listening to u, I am ashamed to be a woman !! Women are more than great hair legs & boobs ...........Which century were u born in ?

1 like

No problem.........Just pleased to know that I've got it wrong rather than u actually feel like that. I am not a feminist , I love receiving compliments ( from men & women alike ) I like chivalry as long as it doesn't come with a a reciprocative behaviour commitment like, I have to cook & clean & my place is in the kitchen...........It is becos I love food & cooking BUT being told that it is in my job description, I get angry . I am at a X road as to how I feel women /men should behave towards each other I don't believe women should wear plunging necklines to feel attractive /sexy & for male attention YET when their dressing has attracted undesired comments or attention, they get upset. I think in the world today , one has to accept there are always going to get both negative & positive responses & quite honestly as long as it doesn't become an on going "problem " , one must be able to shrug it off.

2 likes

Absolutely, respect fir who we are, not what we are supposed to be, love to you two fabulous folk x

1 like

I'm throwing this out there............. Do u think HONESTY is the best POLICY ? WHY ......discuss .

Known for and love my hair. Great sense of humor and totally and brutally honest :)

5 likes

Superb stuff xx

1 like

Yepper doodles it's not about the outside but the inside!!!!!!!!

1 like

My lower intestine is to die for...😘

5 likes

Love it!!

Haha lol your lower intestines??😂😂😂

Yeah. It was a close call with my upper intestine. Luckily they get on quite well together but when they don’t, they let me know about it 🤢 😉

2 likes

😂😂😂😂 your comments are the best lol

1 like

Absolutely xx

Amen x

I'm compassionate , loving and very kind

4 likes

Wonderful stuff x

So a!m I !!!

1 like

Thanks for the topic. I am caring, I am curious & love to learn, I like to help others.

3 likes

Wonderful attributes x

I’ve got a kind face. The kind you like to punch...😉

4 likes

Hahaha 😂😂😂😂

Oh and I’m tall. 6 ft 6 inches ( 5ft 18 🙄) or 198cm if you prefer metric. People like my teeth. They say they remind them of the stars in the sky. They come out at night...

3 likes

And great sense of humour xx

So do mine but who cares !!

1 like

Call me ! :)

1 like

Thank you. I’m here all week! Once upon a time I sent a photo of myself to a Lonely Hearts Club. They sent the photo back saying they didn’t have any members who were that lonely...😂

3 likes

Daft bat you have GSOH, x

Well you look very nice to me !!!

1 like

I like my eyes but i wear contacts to hide them people stare too much i have a blue eye and a brown one. I also like my height im 6'4. I love my brain i never have to pay for school before i even finished high school the universities were stalking me

5 likes

I really like your eyes Edward

1 like

Lovely reply, I too like my height, well said, hope you using that brain x

Okay , here goes- I laugh when someone gets me going, I love animals, and my husband

2 likes

Fantastic, well said x

1 like

I'm fluently bilingual, I love plants, and very caring to people I know.

4 likes

Pleasure my friend x

1) my green eyes

2) my baking

3) I'm very caring

4 likes

Wow coming round for cakes, and caring is a fantastic ability and much lacking now, thank you x

💙🌻 you really are very caring Mel

😊 Thanks 🌻 You are very caring too. u should do your 3 things too.

1 like

It’s taking me a bit to come up with 3. I used to love me. Aging has me not liking myself much anymore, but I will try..

I have a good heart.

I am Grandma.

I can be creative.

1 like

If you have a good heart, that’s a true blessing, creativity is wonderful , and a grandma, me too, I am nana xxx thank you for sharing x

1 like

Thank you for this! I am intelligent most of the time, caring with animals and like having grey eyes.

3 likes

I am sure you are intelligent all of the time, and grey eyes, wow, bet they are amazing, and animals, aren’t they healing. Have great day x

2 likes

I love this thread so much.

2 likes

Good, so do I, thank you, x

Kind, loyal, helpful

1 like

Fabulous qualities x

I'm kind, honest & I love cats

2 likes

Excellent x

I’m trying to think of 3 things... the only thing I can come up with is that I’m a very caring person & a people pleaser, but that usually hurts me in the end

1 like

Learn to love yourself the way you love others, that was one of my “toughies”, well done s

1 like

Then you have resilience, amazing quality, thank you xxx

1 like

My eyes, my skin and I haven't given up fighting the monster in my head yet..somehow I'm still here

1 like

Hi

My sense of humor gets me through each dayI am a very good listener and I think I have good ethics

1 like

How wonderful, thanks for sharing x

I am having my husband answer because I just couldn’t come up with any. It has been a long day. He says, “kind, thoughtful, and funny”. I am going to agree.😃

1 like

Excellent, now tell yourself you are those things, what lovely qualities x

Hope you all doing ok. This cAn be a tough time of year x

1) my hair is getting long and flowy again!! 2) I have a big smile with dimples!! (3) I believe I am beautiful!!

1 like

So,wonderful, you are beautiful x

This is a hard one but fun! ... I seem to make people laugh a lot ... i like my curly hair ... i like to think I’m very caring towards all humans, animals, etc x 😋

1 like

How are you all xxx

Thank you for this task. I am intelligent, funny, and friendly.

1 like

Great stuff, humour is fabulous x

1 like

You should write another post similar to this, i love these answers and i hope Beevee see it haha his comments are hilarious 😂😂😂

1 like

So what are your three? X

I'm easy going.

Like to help people.

I have a wonky right leg but it makes my left leg look great. 😂

1 like

Love your SOH x

1 like

Thanks 😀

1 like

You may also like...