Real Life information on Zoloft

Just met with A psychiatric NP today who prescribed a low does - 25 mg - of Zoloft to help with anxiety and depression. I really would like to get feedback from anyone who has experience with this drug.

In the past I used Paxil but it made me feel like a zombie.

I would appreciate real life feedback from current/past users of Zoloft.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi I am not sure this would be useful as everyones experience on meds is different. I do know it's commonly prescribed so I suppose it works well for most people. Sorry I can't be more help.

• Zoloft worked well for me, and I'm still on it-- I'm still going through generalized anxiety, but zoloft definitely helped me off the almost-daily panic attacks I was having without side effects! Hope you're doing ok.

• I was on it for about 4 years and it worked fine. However, I felt I was gaining weight on it so I switched to something else

• I'm on the generic version of Zoloft, sertraline. Started at 25mg and have worked up to 100mg to help with anxiety depression and PTSD. I started off feeling really tired in the beginning but after a few weeks that went away. It seems to be helping me. I know that it doesn't work for everyone. Hope you find something that works for you!

• Thanks for taking the time to answer. Any real life feedback helps give me some perspective even though I know everyone responds to drgs differently.

Thanks again

You may also like...