I'm thinking about having my mercury filling removed.
I've been reading old posts & hyper links on this subject, which has been insightful & invaluable.
I understand the absolute necessity for a specially trained Dentist to carry out this particular procedure so to avoid mercury being ingested & the problems ingestion has caused for some people.
I wondered what other people thought or if anyone has recently had this procedure & what their experience was like in terms of detox/chelation & how many months it took to recover.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I hope everyone is able to enjoy the sun today.