Where do I go from here? What do I do next please?
Feeling very down, exhausted, anxious and frustrated tbh.
1) Should I get reverse T3 tested?
2) If my free t3 is middle of range does it matter that my free t4 is on the low borderline?
3) Have my two normal antibody test results ruled out Hashi etc?
4) Should I get my iodine tested and do I test urine or blood for that?
5) Does the 3.4 TSH rule out central/secondary hypothyroidism? Or shall I test pituitary function through private blood tests?
Sorry for so many questions and thanks for anyone who reads this. My GP would never listen or answer or know any of these questions I bet so I don't know who else to ask.
(My medichecks results are below and doctor left comments saying all fine.
I've never been diagnosed and never taken thyroid medication but have many hypothyroid symptoms especially in the years after birth. I am vit D deficient and on prescribed vit D. My B12, ferritin etc were norm but not great. Thanks.)