Super chilled and good news

Hi Guys

Update following my colonoscopy....NO CANCER, NO POLYPS etc. Just internal haemorrhoid's grade 2/ Feeling super chilled after the deep sedation and oxygen thanks to the fantastic nurses and surgeon at Westbury Clinic. Very relieved and feeling lucky, also can't remember a thing....had Buscopan (20mg) Midazolam (1.5mg) and Pethidine (50mg)...worked a treat. No pain afterwards and have lost a few lbs to boot.

Blood test booked for Monday to check everything, especially my thyroid levels as still very fatigued. Apart from that all well as can be expected. Hope this meets you all well and to anyone fearing colonoscopy I can vouch it's not as bad as anticipated.

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger helps you manage your condition?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's encouraging news and best of all that you have no problems.

Just make sure your thyroid tests are fasting and, if on thyroid hormones, allow 24 hours gap between last dose and the test.

• That feeling when you have been living with the dread of "that" diagnisis, and then it is negative cannot be described, like someone has reinvented the world! It is such a brilliant feeling, and I vowed to make every minute a good minute. Of course it does not last, but I remind myself occasionally! Congratulations, and hope everything goes from strength to strength from now on! Hug.

• Thanks, hug back at ya x

• Fabulous! What a relief for you. Blessings xx

You may also like...