Latest blood test results am told normal?

Latest blood test results am told normal?

Hi can anyone make sense of my latest results! Have lost 14kg last 6 months self prescribed t3 @ 6.25 mcg /day since April 16. Feeling ok apart from normal symptoms of Hypothyroid eyes ears aches lethargy sleep etc..still working manual (carpenter) other medication = 40mcg Simvastatin 42mg Candesartan 125mg levothyroxin. Age 64.

Date 25th October 216;-

Plasma glucose level (XM0ly) 5.5mmol/L (3.2-11.1)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brightrock,

The full blood count and glucose are all within normal range. Do you have any thyroid results so we can see whether your Levothyroxine and T3 doses are optimal?

• Yes I do but this site won't let me post more than one picture in one posting..

Doug

• Brightrock,

Type them in manually or start a new post and include the new image.

• No thyroid test there. you have to be severaly anaemic with iron deficiency anaemia or have a serious immune deficiency to have a full blood count that isn't "normal"

• I don't understand what that means at all..no further action is the Clinic's expression! Normal is the blood clinic. Thyroid results are for t4 only and I asked for t3 ranges and conversion.. so now I will pay for a private test as NHS obviously won't test for t3 range and conversion! Thanks for your comment.