Feeling awful keep getting told my blood results are fine can anyone check please

Hi everyone had my results back earlier it says . .SERUM TSH LEVEL 0.21 mU/L. (0.27-4.20). "LOW" .SERUM FREE T4 LEVEL 18.8 pool/L (11.0-25.0). .Se thyroid per oxidase AB conc" 8.6 U/ml(<34.0). .will be filed as 8.6 U/ mL . . Any help will be much appreaciated had my ferritin last week it was 19

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have already answered your latest thread. It is not a good idea to start threads then start a new one if no-one replies immediately. People have jobs, lives and have issues themselves so aren't always around to post quickly.

Also when someone asks you a question on one of your threads don't just ignore them and start a new thread.

The Admins and other posters do go through the forum regularly and post answers to threads with no replies.

• The one with the full blood count is from last week the thyroid results are from tday I do understand people busy lives but all the threads were on with no replies and someone wrote that it was showing error that how I asked second time sorry if I confused you thanks for taking time to reply

• Ps I haven't seen anyone ask me anything and I do check my emails daily will look now

• Those results look OK, but without FT3 you can't tell if you are converting well. With such a low ferritin I doubt that you are converting well. Low ferritin, and low B12 and folate can give many of the same symptoms as hypo.

• Hi thanks for reply been to doctors again more bloods done but won't do the FT3 still feel awful

• So are you supplementing ferritin, B12 and folate now?

• Hi I've had more bloods today ferritin was only 19 so that's being supplemented and I've had a vitamin and mineral bloods tday thanks for the reply

You may also like...