Please help, shall I wait patiently or start changing my medications ASAP? I have been following the site for a while and like most of you have been researching (long and hard) on how to improve my health. However I am now exhausted and in need of hope. I had a TT last January and RAI last week. I have been on 125 levothyroxine for 2 weeks and while the first week I was energetic and grateful (although slightly palpitating) this week I have been a woman on the verge…I am slow, my brain is foggy, and I haven’t stopped crying in days.
I live in the UK so I will not see an endocrinologist until the end of the month. Shall I order some ferritin, folate, b12, vit d3 tests to see if they affect my absorption of levo? (not even sure this is the right term) or try to find out where I can get NDT and asap? Thnak you for your advice
Last bloods prior to starting T4 when I was on T3 awaiting RAI in the end I had a thyrogen so did not stop taking my meds):
FT3 6.9 Range 2.60-5.70 pmol/L
TSH 4.7 Range 0.35-5.mu/L
FT4 <5 Range 9.00-19.00 pmol/L
albumin 41 Range 35-50
Calcium conc 2.22 Range 2.20-2.60