Adrenal gland help

I recommend looking at the details and use of Himalayan salt mixed with raw honey on your browser.  I have been taking the 3 to 1 mix every night under the tongue for the last two months and my last blood test for Thyroid function showed a significant elevation in T4 and my GP reduced my daily intake from 100mcg to 75mcg pending a further test in six weeks.  I will post results then.  I have been interested in the posts from other hypothyroid patients indicating adrenal gland deficiences have bearing on thyroid function and believe that the salt/honey mix has helped to activate my adrenals. I certainly have much more energy and I'm sleeping well again.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi that's exciting news.  could v you say how much you take please?  or where the links are ? I have both ingredients in my cupboard! 

The correct ratio for this mix should be 5 tsps raw honey to 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt - sorry I made a typo in my post.  I mix these thoroughly and store the mix in a lidded, glass jar which I keep by my bedside.  On the end of a long handles spoon I take a small amount (the size of my little fingernail) and apply it under my tongue last thing before sleeping.  One of the many links to this therapy is : conspiracyclub.co>Health>Medicine

I first tried this to ensure a better sleep but further investigation shows how it perks up the adrenals leading me to believe that my Levothyroxine dose was reduced (after years of 100mcg) to 75mcg as a result of adrenal health.

3 likes

brilliant.  thanks so much for reply.  will be trying it tonight 

best wishes

Andrea 

But how do you feel? Do you feel better?

MUCH more energy, sleep better and more cheerful!

1 like

Have you tried this with rock salt ?

You may also like...