Where to buy nature throid online please?

Hello,

I have been diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism a couple of years ago with positive antibodies. I had all the symptoms of an underactive thyroid - extreme fatigue, poor digestion, feeling cold all the time, aching joints, brain fog etc and was prescribed levothyroxine. this did not help and tsh never went under 3 as every time i tried increasing the dose from 25mcg to 50mcg i would get a severe headache and heart palpitations. My ft4 is currently 13.4 (range 12-22) and tsh 4.97 (0.27-4.20).

I am desperate to try anything for symptom relief and have heard of others trying natural thyroid such as nature throid with great results. I just wondered if anyone is currently on this or recommends another form of natural thyroid similar to nature throid and where I can get this from over the internet please? I would be very grateful for advice on this.

thank you!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Beth0311,

Inability to tolerate dose increases is often due to low ferritin/iron. You may have the same problem on NDT if your ferritin or iron are low.

• Thank you for this, that's really interesting because my ferritin is actually at the bottom of the reference range at 25.9 (range is 20-150) However i don't seem able to tolerate the iron supplements as they give me awful digestive problems and headaches. I have even tried spatone and that still gives me a really bad headache and my arms and legs ache for some reason. I can't seem to tolerate any vitamin/mineral supplements, they all make me feel even colder and most give me a headache. I'm not sure what this could be but would be grateful for advice on this too. Thank you.

• Beth0311, if you can't tolerate iron supplements try cooking using the Cambodian Iron Fish healthunlocked.com/thyroidu...

• That's a great idea, i will definitely look into this, thank you!

• Some folks who have problems tolerating iron supplements try taking a tablespoon of black strap molasses with each meal and also lactoferrin. The lactoferrin seems to help hold onto the iron that we ingest and stabilize iron for some people.

• I have similar problems to you. I take liquid iron (sytron). It can sometimes trigger reactions but, generally, I can tolerate it fairly well.

You may also like...