After having my Levo raised to 100mcg 4 weeks ago.. The fog has lifted & feeling slightly better.. I have my thai thiroyd & armour in the cupboard waiting to begin after my vitamin D test comes back & work on the results if needed.. I'm not sure if I should choose the Thai thiroyd or armour.. Swaying towards the thiroyd as its less expensive.. 1000 grains for the same price of 100 grains of armour... Should I choose the armour to begin with????