Hello! I had a brilliant nurse today who took my TFTs (including FT3) Thyroid antibodies (i told her of my last reading and she said yep should be done again), blood glucose and cholesterol, and DHEA as im taking it at 15mg a day. It was a good appointment and she was really understanding which goes a long way!
Anyway, Im on Armour 1 and a 3/4 grains but have definitely felt hypo for the past month so im sure what the blood result will be anyway. Other factors that make me think im not on enough are:
* my weight loss has slowed down (though i have lost a stone in 11 weeks. finally! )
* my temperature in the morning is between 36.1 and 36.3 (tho is digital thermometer)
* If i do a lot one day im flat out the next day unable to do anything and have foggy thinking
* My vertigo has worsened again (but not sure if this is related yet)
* i stayed on a starting dose of 1.5 grains for i think too long and had to push for the raise of a quarter tablet!
my last reads were:
* TSH: 4.73
* FT4: 6.7
* FT3: 5.1
I get the results next week but i think already i know what it will be and i still have room for improvement so shall i put the meds up anyway and see?
My doctor is new to this and has never prescribed armour before so ive been very slow at introducing her to all this which is why i went up a quarter and not a half! From my last reading above she said she wouldnt want to put it up more because i could go hyper! *facepalm* but when i see her next i have info on suppressing TSH and FT3 being in high or above when taking armour, so hopefully that will go well
what do you guys think?