Doing well at 6 weeks :)

I'm so happy made it to 6 weeks and I've done better than I thought I would.

When I last saw my nurse she gave me the lowest patches (which I asked for) and I had one on for one day. The following day I forgot to put a new one on and when I realized I thought hey I didn't crave at all so I'll see if I'm okay without nicotine since then I've not needed any nicotine replacement even while I'm going through a really bad time with private family stuff but not craved once :)ย 

I'm off to see my nurse on Friday to see what she says but I believe I'm completed off and done with smoking :)ย 

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hey WW๐Ÿ˜€

Awesome quit you have going there!!!! ย You're doing a lot better than me.... Quitting is easier for some.... Harder for others..... Keep up the great quit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Thats really good news Ww., ย I do hope ย you carry on feeling so positive. xx

• WAYYYYYY FLIPPIN HAYYYYYYY ย Waddle :) :) that sounds like one hell of a quit you got going there :) :) am just loving it :) :)ย 

6 weeks and off the patches, that is just awesome and I hope your very PROUD :) :)ย 

Waddle, please keep a patch with you, just incase, plus then, you know in your mind if you need a bit of backup, you have it :) :)ย 

• Whooohoooo waddle 6 weeks smoke AND nicotine free ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š way to go hun.....

Now I have to admit that I agree with monky (can't believe I've just said that) keep a patch on you just in case.... Whatever happens don't tell him I said that or he'll get a big ed๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

• That is fantastic waddle ย - 6 weeks is brilliant :) :) ย  Keep up the awesome quit you have goingย 

• Huge congratulations on your 6 weeks quit, the nurse will be delighted for ya and so am i๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ย Well done hun, terrific quit๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜Š

• Fantastic, your doing Great :) ย hope family stuff settles. Stay strong hugs x

• Well done waddle hopefully I will catch you up :-) actually scrap that no I don't want to catch you up you need to be on 10wks when I get to 6wks keep it up fab :-Dย 

• Way to go!!! Your one of the lucky ones with an easy quit!

• Well Done!!!ย  What a fantastic job!ย  I've had some zero craving days and they are the best!

You may also like...