Weight gain

Weight gain

Happy friday guys! (And now saturday to everyone is australia lol :P) 

Just letting you all know that i have finally bitten the bullet, and accepted the fact i have put on weight since stopping smoking. Could barely squeeze my humongous bottom into my jeans this morning, managed to get them done up by my god they are having a hard time not popping open every time i move. 

So, i have signed up for weight watchers and signed up for the gym. Heres to hoping i will lose half my body weight and have my beach body ready before i go to the south of france at the end of May (ha! doubt it!) 

Wish me luck :) 

16 Replies

• You made me laugh  :) :) Good for you. Me too put a bit of weight on . Off walking this weekend , joining spinning classes next week . God help don't know what I've let myself in for :) Have a fab weekend Jess and to all our Quit Family have a wonderful smoke free weekend

• I'm only 32 days in and know my intake of sweets and no increase in exercise was going to catch up with me.  3 pairs of jeans that fit perfect 2 weeks ago, hurt me to breathe..so since I'm also needing to thin out for moving a 2nd time in 3 months those went into the "I don't like these anymore" pile to give away!

• Ahhh Jess it's not the extra eating that has made you put on weight but licking that salty wall!!! 😂😂

Good for you joining weight watchers 😊 I'm off to Devon for a few days so the diets off.... It'll be cream teas all the way 😊 I'll start the following Monday 🙈😊

• Im all packed and ready to go to Devon with ya sis😉 when are we off😂

• Tuesday's sis.... You got room for a few scones 😊😊

• Mmmmmm👍🏼 with lots of clotted cream and strawberry jam, I'm drooling already😋

• Me toooo 😊🎂

• Have to say Jess that you looked amazing in your pics in Poland, couldn't see an ounce of spare flesh so don't know what your talking about😉

Well done for joining the gym and you'll be fit for France at the end of May👙🚭😊

• Good on you Jess,

I brought a pedometer and committed to 10,000 steps each day which at times is a challenge as I have a desk job. THat certainly stopped me from gaining excessive weight..Then I started eating a LCHF diet and the weight just fell off 😀😀👍👍

• Think we are all the same.  its still better than smoking.  :)

• Know the feeling only too well, got myself an excercise bike so 5 miles a day on that plus my walking im beginning to tone up a little plus I'm just watching what I'm eating too, well done Jess for signing up with the gym and have a good weekend x

• Weight watchers is supportive... A friend of mine lost her extra weight at weightwatchers.... I know how ya feel... I've been cutting out sugar and starch for three weeks now.... Geeze... It's as hard as quitting cigarettes 😂😂 I didn't realize how much junk I was eating ( sugar)  anyways, I've lost enough to feel comfortable again... You're doing awesome Jess👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Hey Jess  this is me.  :D

• Awwwwe lol soooo adorable!!!!

• Ha ha ha love it Jess :D :D 

I'm sure you will have your beach body back by the end of May :) :) 

Good luck :) 

• I think we all do have to do something to keep your mind off smoking the gym is great need going strong for 3 weeks and loving it!

You may also like...