Over a month!

Wow :) i never thought i would get to a month.

Im feeling really good, i dont think about cigarettes that much anymore, only when other people light up around me but im staying strong.

I do have a sore throat at the minute and a bit of a cough and i am so glad im not trying to squeeze in having a couple of fags - i remember what agony that used to be when you had a bad throat.

Thanks everyone for helping me. Im now heading for the 6 month milestone :D yay!

21 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hey Jess ... One month alreadyπŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚ feels good doesn't it.... You're doing better than I was at one month...... My psychological dependence on cigarettes has run its courseπŸ‘πŸ» finally after just about 6 months ...... my mood is up and I feel free.... Just have to watch Mr Nic when I have a drink🍺🍷🍹

Have a great dayπŸ‘—πŸ‘›πŸŒ‚πŸ‘ 

• Thanks Arizona :D im not a massive drinker but im due to have a coupole of glasses of wine this saturday so hopefully all will be OK then :) in fact,no, i KNOW it will be OK :) xxx

• Hi Jess

Well done on getting through your first month πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That is a fantastic achievement πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘I am loving your strong determination to stay smoke freeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Enjoy the power of reclaiming control πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

You truly are doing brilliantly and should be very proud of yourself..Don't forget to treat yourself πŸŒ·πŸΎπŸ‘œπŸ’„

• Thanks Glolin :D i think i am going to treat myself to something nice this week as a treat :) xx

• Wow Jess whooohoooo 1 month quit is flippin fantastic 😊 Way to go hun 😊

• thanks droopy, congrats on two years you absolute star :D

• Way to go Jess.

What a milestone

Give yourself a pat on the back, you are free.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Thanks Teric :) xxx

• pbs.twimg.com/media/Btpd697...

Delighted for ya Jess, well doneπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ·πŸ·

• thank you my love :D:D:D:D

• WELL DONE reaching 1 month.

thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wel...

• Thanks Jilly :) really proud of myself :D xxxc

• Hey Jess. Fantastic :) we are both still holding on .Proud of you :) I'm aiming for 3 months first lol, getting better every day. Smokers don't bother me now, if they do I ignore them :) I don't want to lite up anymore :) 7 weeks for me Sunday yeahhh , can't believe how fast time goes . Keep strong me friend xxxx

• Hi Maddy :) we are both doing AWESOME :D well done you on 7 weeks! Have those friends of your given you any more trouble? or have they cut it out now? xxxxx

• Hi Jess, still get the comments , but ignore them :) xx

• Idiots :) we will have the last laugh when we are still alive and kickin and they kick the bucket earlier than us ;) :P

• Hi ya Jess :) thats just flippin ACE gal, over a month quit already :) :) Whoop Whoop :)

I'm soooo PROUD of you Jess :) :) now go and treat yourself to something nice :) cos you deserve it :)

Stay strong now and NOPE alllllllll the way gal :)

• Way to go Jess! That's a month under your belt so now you're hurtling to number 2!!! One step at a time-best way to eat an elephant is in small bite size pieces. Much love, Poll X

• Thanks pooly, means a lot :) xxxx

• whoops! Polly! *** :D xxxx

• Lol.... 😊

You may also like...