First Week Hype!!!

hey everybody!!!! hyping up my first week as a non-smoker down!!!! i am soooo happy, i never expected to make it this far, and i feel i owe much of my victory to you guys, without your support, i don't think i would have, this update is a little earlier than usual tonight, cause i have to leave for work soon, i'm working the graveyard shift tonight, i hope everything goes rather smoothly, no triggers hopefully, anyway, i love you all, and have a smoke free rest of the night, N.O.P.E!!!

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done your doing so well it'll get easier nope not ever

• Hiro!! Such a sweetheart! Even through your first week you are right there for me (us)!! I love that about u. Love, love, love you!!!!! 😘😘😘

• Well done hiro, you have got through your first week of many more.

You are doing brilliantly πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­

• Congratulations Hiro on being a 1 week winner, terrific and just remember you did all the hard work so well doneπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌI'm delighted for ya😊

Here's to a healthier and wealthier future for youπŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ and we're with you all the wayπŸ‘πŸΌπŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­

• You made it!!!! One week is HUGE!!!!!:)) I have no clapping or party hat emoticons on my desktop but if I was on my iPad, you would see the celebration in my reply......

Way to go Hiro :)

• "Day 7 Winner" looks real good by your name!

• Congrats!!! You've got this. :)

• Wow eeeeee. I can't believe you've done 7 days cold turkey and carried on with everything else. Brilliant work hope ur feeling proud of yourself. The first week is a major /(&Β£? To get through and uv done it. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘€

• Well done to you x

You may also like...