Day 10 Hype!!

hey everybody, sorry i havn't been around in a couple days, my computer has been down and had to fix it, been doin pretty good, still NOPE, still strong, last night i had the withdrawals really bad, had to take some Nyquil to get to sleep, which as i've said before i hate doing, but whatever keeps me off the smokes right? anyway wanted to check in here and keep my head straight.

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hiya Hiro - Look at you - into double digits now :) :)

What helped me in the early days was making a bit of a joke of it all..when i got a craving, i would just laugh and say " Nice try buddy"" you gotta do better than that if ya think you gonna get me smoking again ...sounds a bit lame.. but i found making it a bit of a game, just made it easier for me :) :)

Keep up the great quit you have going :) :) You got this !!!!! :) :)

• Good to hear from you Hiro... keep hanging in there 'cause you are doing terrific!

• Well done hiro..... And there's you thinking you'd have nothing to tell us πŸ˜€. See you jinxed it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you are doing fantabulous hiro am delighted for ya πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­πŸš­

• Great to see ya Hiro, you've got a great quit going on, well done😊

• Hi Hiro,

Whatever it takes to stay off cigarettes... You're doing amazingπŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

You may also like...