Weekend Shenanigans!

Weekend Shenanigans!

Evenin' all - I'm still puffing away at the vape stick! Going well though. I'm away for a few days (Rock weekend)! so I've decided that NO alcohol will pass my lips - it's my biggest trigger. I'll probably be made to go outside with all the smokers though :( I shall just whip out the vape stick & feel superior!!! Go me!

Hope everyone's having a good, smoke free day - NOPE!

The photo above is the reason why I've decided to quit - I know I'm biased but, they're just so adorable :) :) :)

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Glad to hear things are going well!

And yes .. they ARE adorable. [There I said it .. maybe been on this site too long .. a macho old guy like me who's now commenting on pics of pussycats and babies; good grief!]

• It's lovely to see your sensitive side Will😉x

• must be off my meds again

• 😂😂😂x

• Lucky you with those 2 gorgeous Grandchildren and the best reason to quit😊

have a great time and enjoy your smokefree rock weekend. It's good to hear you're doing well and thanks for sharing those little cuties with us😊x

• Hi jaxter...... I would quit lighting up for her as well❤️ She's so lovely. Congrats👏

• Good for you! Go Jaxter go!!! 👍🏼🚭🤗

• Just gorgeous Jaxter! Who would want to be puffing smoke when you see them, all fresh and clean and new. Great stuff with your quit :)

Have a rocking smoke free weekend!

• just gorgeous and what better reasons :) :)

You have a awesome weekend :) :)

• Hi Jaxter, you're doing so well and the littlies are gorgeous 😍 no surprise you want to be smoke free!!

Have a great time at your rock weekend (seeing anyone good?) And keep strong. Even if a little tipple does manage to squeeze it's way past your lips just remember you can do this and we're all behind you 😁 x

You may also like...