Thanks to All

Hi All

Would like to thank everyone who replied to me. I only have my kindle at the moment and I'm having trouble posting back to you all.

You have helped a lot. I certainly don't feel so one now. I'm determined to stick with you all and stay quit.

Every time I try and reply I lose it. I'm hoping to get a laptop soon.

Love to all and NOPE for today.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hiya Freshandclean,

I am so glad your not feeling so alone now :) :). this is a fantastic place to be as we all quitting and or staying quit and most importantly, we understand :) :)

I will always be eternally grateful for this site as we have nothing like it here in Australia and everyone has just welcomed me with open arms.

Without the people here I too would have been very alone in my quit, hubby quit 10 years ago and is away from home often with his job

• Good morning fresh and clean, hope you get your laptop soon.

sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607...

Sometimes we get gremlins on this site which confuses us all. Emjay and myself couldnt post anything first thing. if it carries on we let H.U. know.

Have a lovely NOPE day. xx

• You're doing amazingly well,7 weeks quit already.You have to keep reminding yourself why you're doing this & just stay strong.As I've said before you never need to feel like you're doing this alone,loads of people feeling just like you.You can do this without a shadow of a doubt,just one day at a time.

• Thank you Snowdrop...I'm feeling smashing. I'm not scared anymore. All the lovely people who sent a message bucked me up no end.

I'm reading everything I can. Love feeling so clean .xx

You may also like...