THURSDAY/DAILY CHAT/ 17/10/2013

THURSDAY/DAILY CHAT/ 17/10/2013

Good morning all, Sun and showers today more showers than sun. Hope everyone is in good spirits and still staying strong and positive. I am posting a few hints on for those who are struggling with cravings. Sure your not :P really. Its just nasty Nic needs a big kick out of the door.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

Kettles on anyone?

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi everyone,

oh how I love that picture jillygirl has posted. Cant beat a smiley baby :0)

Sunshine and showers here at Roy Castle Towers too.

Eye

• Hello Eye , have you got that post what calculates how much money you save when you quit. Just curious. :)

• Oooh, not sure where Mel ahs put that. Let me have a little scout around.

Eileen

• smokefree.nhs.uk/quit-tools...

This is a link to Smokefree Englands cost calculator, it is one of the best I have seen available.

Will this suit you jillygirl?

Eye

• Gosh 18 months works out approx £3.800 not sure how much 20 pk costs now. :O

• Whooo... I think you deserve to treat yourself to a little holiday for that.

Amazing how it mounts up isn't it.

One man we were supporting has been putting his cigarette money in a jar since he packed up and has used it to book a cruise! Now that's worth having.

Eye

• Good idea, trouble is I am spending mine on the new flat. I must admit i feel better off though.

By the way we have Chris a newbie just joined us. :)

• Just caught up with Chris, thanks for alerting me.

Spending on the new flat is nice too though, nothing better than sitting back in the comfort of your own home and admiring what you have achieved.

Eye

• Evening all.

I think I must have spent what I've saved at least 3 times over! :o :D :D

• Good evening everybody :)

Sorry am late on here tonight, got van trouble :( :P

I hope your all ok, and enjoying yourselves :) :)

• Hi Pete, sorry about you van, what happened to it then? :(

You may also like...