We all use computers... so I thought you would appreciate this, Bazzak and MadBunny .
My brother sent it to re emails - but I am sure it applies to HU posts as well.
Even the most advanced computer programs from Norton, McAfee, and others cannot take care of this one.
It appears to target those who were born before 1959.
The lockdown seems to be increasing the chances of being affected!
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. (Done that)
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail. (That too)
3. Causes you to send an e-mail to the wrong person. (Yup)
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. (Ah-ha)
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. (Done that)
6. Causes you to hit SEND before you've finished. (Oh no, not again)
7. Causes you to hit DELETE instead of SEND. (Hate that)
8. Causes you to hit SEND when you should DELETE. (Heck, now what?)
This virus is called the C-NILE virus!
A lot of us have already been inflicted with this disease and unfortunately, as we age it gets worse.
And if you can't admit to doing any of the above, you've obviously caught the other strain - the D-NILE virus
My husband seems to have developed the knack of sending blank texts. 🥴 I’m pondering if he does it on purpose. It certainly gets a better response from our family than an actual message. We usually get a phone call starting Dad sent me a blank text.