About - Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation | HealthUnlocked
Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation
About Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation
Please note this community is temporarily closed. Please see this post for more details.
The Positive Wellbeing During Self-Isolation community is meant to provide a supportive environment for anyone having to isolate in any way during these strange times.
The community will be a positive place for people to find companionship. During this particularly difficult time with Covid-19 (coronavirus), it is important that any individuals who are experiencing isolation focus on their mental and physical health. The community will allow individuals to share their tips, advice and experiences on how to keep healthy during this unique moment.
Our overall aim is to make sure we make it through together, alone but together.
- This community is a place to share content about wellbeing practices that have worked for you
- No general off topic chit chat. Keep the conversation relevant to positive wellbeing practices
- No political, religious, philosophical or related content
- This content will be deleted without warning. Let's focus on how to support one another
- Use private message if your contributions do not intend to help better the well-being of your fellow peers
- Do not publicly target anyone. Your post will be removed without warning by HealthUnlocked
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam