Need a Urologist in New Castle and/or Scotland that does Heparin Installation

I have a patient that has Interstitial Cystitis. She will be traveling to the U.K. next month (September 2015) and needs a urologist or uro-gynecologist in either New Castle or Scotland that does heparin bladder installations. If you know of anyone that can help her, please send me their contact details.

Many thanks!

4 Replies

  • Hi There,

    Please ask her to contact us when she is here. She will need an NHS number before she can seek treatment here.

    Thank you

  • II have found one recommended in Newcastle


  • Is she EU citizen and entitled to treatment?

  • No, a U.S. Citizen; private pay.