Sandra returned home today now her temp has stabilised and her WBC have risen. Still has to take oral antibiotics for 5 days. The other good news is that although her next cycle of chemo due today has been deferred until next thursday I requested that a CA125 be analysed today when they did todays blood count. Just got the result and after just one cycle of Gem/Carbo it has gone from 88 down to 48. I thought it was nice of Christie to analyse the CA at my request because they could have easily told me to wait until the next cycle. Rgds Paul.