Here is my update after a really thorough appointment with my Oncologist in Bath, with lots of input from my husband and daughter.
We all discussed the options and decided, together, not to pursue surgery at this time, as my new growth is very small and weekly Taxol would be the mop up after surgery anyway. So we will keep that on the back burner.
My Oncologist works closely with Susanna Banerjee and thinks the trial drug that goes with the weekly Taxol, TAK228, sounds promising, if I get that arm. If not, it will be weekly Taxol in Bath.
So, I am off to London today to sign up for the trial.
BTW: my last scan showed very slight progression, but my CA-125 went from 59 to 86.
I have been off Niraparib for 10 days! I am feeling fit and well.
I shall keep you posted.
Hugs to all,