Saw my Special Person’s oncologist today and it went far better than expected, so as some of you are aware we were expecting to be offered either weekly Taxol or the DICE trial.
Her oncologist is pleased with her and has decided she can have a further couple more months off treatment as her CA125 is only 305 we were expecting it to be through the roof.
She will have to start treatment in coming months but back in September her oncologist labelled her platinum resistant however shes said today that platinum treatment will be open again where she’s had 6 months off it. If the platinum treatment doesn’t work then she’ll be offered the DICE trial and go from there.
Hope you’re all as well as can be and enjoyed your Easter 🐣 weekend xxx