ca125 188

hi there I had a hysterctomy in 2013 after being diagnosed with ovarian an cancer .back Inn the October of was told it had never gone away and was diagnosed with stage 4 I had chemo and radio and then wasee given the all clear and have been in remission for 2 years.

I have noticed a lot of bruising and just not feeling right .I had some bloods and my ca 125 is 188 .I have had a pet scan jUstinov waiting for results .feeling not good really

4 Replies

• Waiting for results is just about the worst thing, isn't it, and guaranteed to make you feel worse and worry about everything. Hang on in there! x

• Hi. Sorry to hear you are not feeling good. Got everything crossed for your scan results. Sending you a big hug as waiting is the pits! Kathy xx

• Waiting is terrible. I hope you get some answers soon, and I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly :(

• Sorry to hear that. I agree with the others that waiting is awful. I didn't sleep properly for a couple of nights before my appointment yesterday. Try to distract yourself and have some treats until you know the results.

You may also like...