Granny!: I will be a granny tonight or tomorrow, my son... - NRAS

NRAS

31,278 members β€’ 37,900 posts

Granny!

Carolsos profile image
Carolsos
β€’19 Replies

I will be a granny tonight or tomorrow, my son Jack and his partner Lucy are having a daughter again. She is going to be called Jasmine Grace. It will be a year in June that Bella Rose died, my other granddaughter. Lucy is doing good and jack is with her. I am so excited for her arrival!

I will let you all know when she enters our world! πŸ˜„

19 Replies
β€’

❀️ What exciting and lovely news.

There is nothing so exciting than waiting to hear of the birth of a new grandchild is there?

That's fantastic news Carolsos. Let us know when the happy event happens. πŸ™ xx

So lovely x

Keep us informed πŸ‘Ό

Sending you all much love as you wait for Jasmine Grace to make her appearance into the world. xx

How wonderful .. lovely news πŸ’—πŸ˜

So exciting and probably scary at the same. Love the name x

Wishing you all great happiness- be well

I hope she is delivered safely. xxxx

Ahhhhhhh thats wonderful news, so happy for you xxx

Keeping everything crossed Carol, so pleased for you all after such a difficult year πŸ€—

So exciting, πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Awww lovely so pleased for everyone

Hope all goes well, I am so excited for you, lovely name. I am awaiting the arrival of another grandson, he was due on Thursday so shouldn't be too long now, my younger son and his partners first baby. X

Blessings to your precious grandsons soon arrival πŸ’™

How delightfully precious. A baby girl! May God bless.πŸ™β€

Very exciting, do hope all goes well.

By now you probably have a new grand baby. My daughter’s first child died at birth and a year later she had a beautiful, healthy child. We went from heartbreak to joy in one year.

You may also like...