I am now a granny!: My lovely granddaughter was born... - NRAS

NRAS

31,279 members β€’ 37,903 posts

I am now a granny!

Carolsos profile image
Carolsos
β€’36 Replies

My lovely granddaughter was born this morning at 1.53 and Lucy did it all with only gas and air! My son Jack could not be any prouder and myself included. She weighs 5lb 6 oz. Her breathing sounds a bit tough so the doctor is having it checked! She was 3 weeks early. So happy she is here in this world alive! πŸ₯³πŸ˜πŸ˜

36 Replies
β€’

Congratulations to you all darling. xxxxxπŸ’β™₯️

Welcome welcome welcome Jasmine Grace! Congratulations to you all xxxx πŸ’πŸ’

Congratulations to you all. πŸ‘Ά xxx

Congratulations to all of you x

Congratulations!πŸ‘πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

Congratulations πŸ₯³ x

🀩

Oh that's fantastic Carolsos, congratulations to you all, especially mum and dad. Such great news and I'm glad that all is OK. πŸ’πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ€±

Congratulations! The best things come in small packages. Angels all around her! πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Yay lovely news x

Fantastic news Carol and well done to Lucy. Hopefully Jasmine’s breathing is just to do with being a little early but glad it is getting checked. Welcome to the world little one! πŸ‘Ά

Carolsos profile image
Carolsos in reply to Monkeysmum

She is in NICU but the doctors said she is doing well. Hopefully she will be out of there soon. X

Carolsos profile image
Carolsos in reply to Carolsos

She will be in NICU for 36 hours and then transferred to the ward!

Awww that's so lovely, congratulations x

Wonderful news! πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

πŸ‘Ό

So happy for you all, congratulations. πŸ’– πŸ‘Ά

Fantastic news x

Congratulations....grandchildren fill a hole in our hearts that we didn't know we had. xx

Congratulations! I have two grandsons and two granddaughters so far. Hope she is soon robust and able to go home. Xx

🍼Congratulations!!πŸ€—

Congratulations! Such wonderful news, enjoy.

It's a wonderful feeling. I am Granddad for the first time since February and still excited and full of love for them. It's overwhelming.

Congratulations x

That is great news. I can tell you that size doesn't matter. My son was 5lb 4oz at birth and is now a very healthy 6'3". Your granddaughter has all the world to grow in. What is her name?

Carolsos profile image
Carolsos in reply to Sheila_G

Her name is jasmine Grace

Sheila_G profile image
Sheila_G in reply to Carolsos

What a beautiful name. If someone asked me what my favourite word is, it would definitely be Granny! Enjoy your lovely granddaughter.

congratulations Carol, lovely news❀

Congratulations, wonderful news, well done to Lucy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Congratulations my granddaughter was born 29th nov also 5 weeks early. Hopefully you don’t get to wait as long to meet. I’m meeting mine in 3 weeks time. She’s now 6 months I can’t wait. lol welcome to the grandparents club lol

Congratulations to you. Breathing seems to be a problem quite often when they are so tiny & premature. My son was 5 weeks early & 6lbs & had breathing problems (they said he was born grunting) but he soon got over it & is now in his 30’s & 6’ tall so don’t worry too much about your gorgeous little one. Enjoy every day with her because they grow up so quickly. Xx

Great news! A new baby brings so much joy! ❀️

Congratulations a sweet baby girl! My daughter was born 3 weeks early. She was jaundice which can happen in early births. It all cleared up as will your precious grandbabies breathing. Prayers are with her.πŸ™β€πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸ΅πŸŒΊπŸŒΉβš˜

Congratulations to you all. Love and hugs to youπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’œ

Many congratulations Carol to you all.

Happy for you. Congratulations!

You may also like...