Well what to say . My main blog tells of my health issues so will not go into it again, Not long ago had Rhuiximib infusion and hoped it was working but as been really to tired to do much , it not been to bad ,so just maybe .... My back with it stenosis hurts but it ok can manage, so hoping but been feeling unwell for a bit pains in side , and problem with going ot the loo, put it down to my radothereapy that evidently can cause problems or years, Anyway went to the docs after about 3 weeks of discomfort , and although thinks it an infeection and gave me lots of antibiotics it stiil a problem but not so bad ,or maybe just distracted by the grotty throat nd cough hav had for a over a week, But while at the docs he decided to send me for the 2 week emergancy check up with my surgery consultant who i see every 6 months re my cancer ,did nt have surgery for it but they like to keep an eye just in case . Well the 2 weeks are up and no call from the hospital, voice gone so can not call the doc and to be honest do not want to. But i know i will have to if not heard by tomorrow , I am 90% sure it not cancer back but the way my luck is that 10% is not good , My Ra and OA is enough to think about ,
I know if my rant is about cancer why on here , well cos it easier and more recent to me , and have not told anyone thet I have to go back 2 months before i should , I dont want anyone to think that i have my cancer back and do not want my kids to worry as they have only just got over the rubbish few years of my cancer , hip replacement s, 2 multipul PE,s hip dislocations , another PE and then to be told they can not operate on m back as prob not survive the op, So am i being a coward or an optimist .Will see tomorrow ,??????