No Smoking Day

2 Days before Monday

2 Days before Monday

Well it is Saturday, been on the internet all morning googling pics of smokers and I must say I makes me feel disgusting! Look what a smokers lungs look like!!!!

I also received my Fibre Shakes tablets yesterday in the post. And you have to eat raisins as well to get the nicotine taste out of your mouth.

This I can do. Already made plans and getting the needed support from my husband (Which smokes as well)

The say it may be difficult living with a smoker, but the also say Nine out of ten times when the one partner stops the other one will stop as well!

I can do this!

3 Replies
oldestnewest

The ugly true reality...Strongs Mecs !!

My husband smokes as well. The big thing for me was not seeing a packet of cigarettes especially during week 1. We did have a few hiccups to begin with (like when he offered me one -twice!) So I ask him to hide them from me. He smokes in the garden but does it around the corner where I can't see and doesn't tell me he's going outside. To start with it is not easy but it is doable. Just make sure you are not faced with a packet sitting right in front of you at any time.

That's the way to do it Mecs. Keep on reading up and getting yourself prepared for the big day.

You may also like...