Day 67 is nearly over

Over 2000 cigs not smoked, what a milestone, still off work with sciatica and waiting for my MRI results but not even bothered about a cig even thou hubby has them in the house,

Last fee days I have forgot to put a patch on and then panicked and rushed to get one on, pretty sure I dont need them now and its all in my head.

The only thing that hasnt happened is I havent coughed up any yuk from my chest which I was told I would, not complaining though.

Next milestone for me is 100 days - cant wait to get there

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great to read your update Runmeg and how well you are doing.   Keep it up!

PS You may not cough up anything, I think it depends how heavy a smoker you were, I spent a week coughing up alot of tar, prior to quitting I would have been shamefully smoking 25 to 30 a day....

• Doing truly amazing, how far you have come!!!

With all the emotional turmoil, doing amazing.

Keeping every thing crossed you continue to do well

Brilliant

• Great news runmeg, especially as your were worried how you would cope with the extra time on your hands. You will be at 100 days before you know it! 😀

• Wonderful news, runmeg.   You're doing brilliantly.  Keep going.  I hope the sciatica improves soon.

• 67 Days is huge Runmeg...Yes 100 Not so far away...Good going !!

• I haven't coughed anything up either is that normal?

• Hey Trem / Jenny,  I think it depends how heavy a smoker you were, I spent a week coughing up alot of tar, prior to quitting I would have been shamefully smoking 25 to 30 a day....

• That's what I don't understand as I was smoking shamefully 40 + a day

• See my post I just bumped up from Day 10 of my quit Jenny...

You may also like...