I did a one month long CT quit a few months ago. For some reason, I had ´just one´ and ended up back on 20 a day straight away.
Since then, I have been feeling disgusted with myself for smoking, I don't enjoy it, I hate it, and feel so unhealthy compared to how great I felt while I was quit.
I find it helpful to write down my reasons for stopping so I will write them here:
-I want to start really living my life and enjoying it.
-I want to be able to have more money so I can go out and do things and go places, rather than spending every spare penny on something which is killing me and making me ill.
-I want to be able to talk to people without worrying whether my breath or clothes stink of smoke:
- I want to have nice clean fingers, not brownish, yellowish nicotine-stained fingers which I am embarrased of.
- I want to wake up in the morning and not immediately think about smoking.
- I want nice healthy white teeth and gums.
- I want to have healthy looking skin, not grey and spotty as it looks now.
- I want to have nice bright healthy eyes, at the moment I look like a zombie with dark circles and dull eyes.
-Most of all I want to stop being controlled by nicotine.