5th day :)

Well yet more training at work... Team building today with 300 others....making a roller coaster from bamboo canes, newspaper rolls and cable ties.... Making the Eiffel Tower out of Lego (!) doing a music video to Pharell Williams 'happy' and finally painting a canvas to make a massive mural, or as they get called in some areas of Bristol "murials" :D:D

Anyway, I digress, it's day 5 no fags and no thoughts as I have been so busy being creative, contemplating a glass of wine as it's Friday but somehow I think it will make me crave so I will stick to a cup of char for now ;);)

Roll on getting this first week out of the way again......

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good girl!!!! You keep on moving forward.

No more blips! I got my eye on you :eek: lol

• Well yet more training at work... Team building today with 300 others....making a roller coaster from bamboo canes, newspaper rolls and cable ties.... Making the Eiffel Tower out of Lego (!) doing a music video to Pharell Williams 'happy' and finally painting a canvas to make a massive mural, or as they get called in some areas of Bristol "murials" :D:D

Anyway, I digress, it's day 5 no fags and no thoughts as I have been so busy being creative, contemplating a glass of wine as it's Friday but somehow I think it will make me crave so I will stick to a cup of char for now ;);)

Roll on getting this first week out of the way again......

Oh well, you must have good job, the last time I heard the word char was on a Indian train Mumbai . Your doing great:)

• Oh well, you must have good job, the last time I heard the word char was on a Indian train Mumbai . Your doing great:)

Lol not really, it's only in a school lol today was just pfft.... Not into training days :/ funny that now I've said if I have a glass of wine I might crave I am thinking about cigarooneys....god damn stinking things!! Grrrrrr, so no alcohol for me tonight, I daren't :/ x

• Lol not really, it's only in a school lol today was just pfft.... Not into training days :/ funny that now I've said if I have a glass of wine I might crave I am thinking about cigarooneys....god damn stinking things!! Grrrrrr, so no alcohol for me tonight, I daren't :/ x

Ah you know your triggers, keep going forward, you/we will do this x

• Lol not really, it's only in a school lol today was just pfft.... Not into training days :/ funny that now I've said if I have a glass of wine I might crave I am thinking about cigarooneys....god damn stinking things!! Grrrrrr, so no alcohol for me tonight, I daren't :/ x

I.m going to be the teacher,you are not allowed smokes, tomorrow is a new day, you do not smoke my lovely, neither do I, lets be united!

• I.m going to be the teacher,you are not allowed smokes, tomorrow is a new day, you do not smoke my lovely, neither do I, lets be united!

I am going to bed in a minute, knackered and struggling too be honest :/ x

Blimey sounds like Blue Peter. Doing great matey x

I tell you Deb it was my idea of hell.....:D x

• I am going to bed in a minute, knackered and struggling too be honest :/ x

I tell you Deb it was my idea of hell.....:D x

Thanks for telling s your struggling, tomorrow is new , and you can do this x

• Donna

Haven't been on much lately and hadn't realised you've been on a downward slope in the non smoking malarkey rollercoaster! However, nice or see you on the upside again. You go girl!

Fi x

• Donna,

Sounds like my idea of hell as well. I hate and detest 'team-building' events! :rolleyes:

I think you were quite right to stay off the wine last night. I hope you slept well and that today proves to be a relaxed and crave-free day for you. :)

You may also like...