2 Months Done - Into Month 3

Well that's 2 whole months completed and now starting my 3rd month, really over the moon with my whole quit this time, especially with my hubby still quit as well :) We have more money for treats and are out for 5 or 6 mile walks whenever the weather permits so we're feeling so healthy at the minute :)

Good luck to you all, it really can be done once you are in the right mindset and are determined :)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Blondie,great achievement:)

I hope this weather breaks soon because I need to go on a health kick:).starting to see weight gain creeping in :(

• Thanks everyone - so positive, happy and content this time xx

• Well done Blondie (and hubby:)), I'm so glad you are going strong.

It's a fantastic achievement, and you sound so committed it's absolutely great.:D bb x

• Blondie this is a brilliant positive post and I loooove it :D, its quite handy having these husbands on board too isnt it? :) xx

• I'm so proud of all of us January quitters, we are doing so well and Hell Week seems so far away now doesn't it? Thanks be to God :D

• I'm so proud of all of us January quitters, we are doing so well and Hell Week seems so far away now doesn't it? Thanks be to God :D

hahaha amen to that :) I think 12 weeks/3 months will be a turning point :) if we can get there we have every chance of succeeding according to the experts xx

You may also like...