3 months, 2 days and counting!

Hi everyone,

Have just passed the three month mark and feeling proud of myself. Have a very good reason to keep going, I'm pregnant with my first child. Big shock to the system that one and never was a girl more desparate for a cigarette :p So I now have every reason in the world never to go back, and it is a really nice feeling.

Just thought I weould share that! ;)

xxxxx

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations on 3 months quit, and double the congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you the very best of luck with both:D:D:D

Wayne

• 2 fold congratulations to you!

You are doing great :D

• Oh Wow! Congratulations! No need for you to be worrying about trying to quit now you're pregnant though, you have done it! xxxx

• Hi Weanbrain,

Double congratulations to you:D

Deke

• Weanbrain

Mega Congratulations brilliant news and well done on your quit xxxx:D

• MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS....

xxxx

• Double congratulations to you! Good Luck with your quit, wish you all the luck in the world!

Lottie -x-

• Hi

Well done weanbrain congratulations on stopping smoking best move you will ever make. Double congratulations for baby, my daughter stopped smoking when she became pregnant with her first baby and she is still clean 8 years later.

Jackie :cool:

• Hi Weanbrain :D

WOW 3 months quit and having a baby that's wonderful

CONGRARULATIONS

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Hi Weanbrain,

Well done on having your quit under control and huge congratulations on the pregnancy.

• Hi weanbrain, blooming marvelous! 3 months quite and expecting a little bundle of joy, what a lovely way to celebrate, this has got to be the best incentive for you to stay positive and a huge well done, take care.

tracy21:)

You may also like...