I've made it past week one!

I'm now on day 11 (I think, could be 10) and I feel better than ever. I've had a few moments where I would have gone out to get cigarettes if it wouldn't mean leaving my daughter in bed alone in the flat. But, in the cold light of day, I've been thankful for that.

I've never gone this long before and I'm really looking forward to hitting two weeks on 25/02!

Just touching base, because I haven't for a while, really xx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great start to your quit :) The first days are the hardest, onwards and upwards from here :D

• You're doing brilliantly. :) Getting close to 2 weeks now, you should be so

proud. :D

Stay strong and determined. bb x

• I'm now on day 11 (I think, could be 10) and I feel better than ever. I've had a few moments where I would have gone out to get cigarettes if it wouldn't mean leaving my daughter in bed alone in the flat. But, in the cold light of day, I've been thankful for that.

I've never gone this long before and I'm really looking forward to hitting two weeks on 25/02!

Good stuff! Keep it going, 2 weeks is within touching distance :)

• Really pleased for you Reapy,nearly 2 wks whooooo:D

• Well done

You're doing great - hang in there - it does get better - fast!!

• I'm now on day 11 (I think, could be 10) and I feel better than ever. I've had a few moments where I would have gone out to get cigarettes if it wouldn't mean leaving my daughter in bed alone in the flat. But, in the cold light of day, I've been thankful for that.

That's so lovely to see, massive well done Reapy :) xx

• Hurrah for Reapy!! :D

Well done indeed. You're over the worst hump now. :)

You may also like...