3 weeks today :)

Day 21 three whole weeks of no fags, it's been pretty plain sailing if I'm honest nothing much to report but this is a good thing I suppose, I know definitely it's the patches helping me as if I forget to put it on I feel really irritable!

Feeling optimistic about this quit and looking forward to running round playing rounders etc with the kids in the summer and not getting out of breath :)

Keep going my NSDF friends :) xx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yay Donna! :D

Glad to hear your quit is going so well. You're doing fantastically :)

It'll be rounders in the park before you know it.

• Very happy 21 day today Donna :)

Sounds just brilliant ! xx

• It isn't a struggle as in wanting a fag but it's a struggle to stay positive about it if that makes sense? I am just flat :/ plus we have lost a few FF'ers now which is inevitable with new year quitters I guess? X

• Brilliant Donna, you are doing great x

• 3 weeks

Day 21 three whole weeks of no fags, it's been pretty plain sailing if I'm honest nothing much to report but this is a good thing I suppose, I know definitely it's the patches helping me as if I forget to put it on I feel really irritable!

Feeling optimistic about this quit and looking forward to running round playing rounders etc with the kids in the summer and not getting out of breath :)

Keep going my NSDF friends :) xx

Well done you, three whole weeks under your belt :)

Stay strong you can do

Margie

• Donna, that's great. 3 weeks under your belt! Much too much to lose. You've done the hard part (everyone says it gets so much easier so it must be true).

If you ever fancy a fag, say NOPE, NOPE, NOPE

• Awesomeness well done. :)

You may also like...