3 weeks today

Well i have shocked myself how well im doing 3 weeks today and feeling a lot better even my chest feels so much better,

I went to my smoking clinic on blew in the thing and it was 2 dont know if that is good or not but it was a lot higher when i first packed up so im well chuffed.

Still on my patchers the phonix woman said yesterday she will reduce them in 2 weeks time when i see her again.

Hope everyone in doing well :)

How are you geting on Dave my quit buddy?

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kay :D

Three weeks that's great well done and a CO reading of 2 is brilliant

Love

Marg xx

• Well done to us Kay - and you got a two on the carbon monoxide scale - well done. According to the nurse at my stop smoking clinic, non smokers usually get a one or two (when I smoked I was at 26!). Having a quit-buddy has really helped me so a massive THANK YOu to you

• Yeah! well done for getting through 3 weeks :D

• Brilliant Kay. A two reading is great. Soon be counting in months, not days or weeks.

Sue

• Well done Kay, you are doing great, glad you continued for yourself. Your reading of 2 is great, my NHS Nurse got a new machine and she said they are very sensitive and if you travel through traffic to get to the clinic your reading for a non-smoker would be 2 because you would pick up fumes on the way.

Jackie

• Thanks

Thanks to you all i feel better now as i didnt realise average is 2 i just expected a 0 LOL

I am feeling a lot better i can belive how clearer my chest is feeling its so nice to get u in the morning and not have that masty flemmy cough its used to be very nasty but now i feel CLEAR and it feels great

keep the good work up Dave and everyone else x:cool:

• Forgot to tell you

I went to weight watchers last night i lost half pound a bit gutted but its better than puting it on:(

Thats now 19 pound in 5 weeks so well chuffed and manageing to do it at the same time as packing up smoking:)

• 19lb in five weeks is amazing. Think of that in terms of packs of butter or sugar. That's brilliant -and quitting cigarettes too - you should be doubly proud!

Sue

• Very well done Kay and Dave.

Your both doing so well three weeks already where have the time gone. Keep toting up the weeks.xxxxx

• Kay well done packing in smoking and losing weight, xx

You may also like...