Day 11 first wobble

Morning all, day 11 today, first feeling of being really irritable this morning then realised I didn't have patch on :/ not craving cigs in the slightest tho so that's good.

The sun is out it's a beautiful day and off for a late breakfast with my hubby down on the harbour, what's there to be irritable about I ask myself?

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing xx

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh sh*t...

I've just realised - I haven't got my patch on either! :D

Good job I keep an emergency one on me, lol.

• Morning all, day 11 today, first feeling of being really irritable this morning then realised I didn't have patch on :/ not craving cigs in the slightest tho so that's good.

The sun is out it's a beautiful day and off for a late breakfast with my hubby down on the harbour, what's there to be irritable about I ask myself?

Hi there, put a patch on, calm down and then enjoy day down on the harbour:)

• Oh sh*t...

I've just realised - I haven't got my patch on either! :D

Good job I keep an emergency one on me, lol.

Nice idea to keep an emergency one on you. Well done Steve :)

• Well done Donna for getting to day 11! Hope your day improved after you put your patch on! x

• Morning all, day 11 today, first feeling of being really irritable this morning then realised I didn't have patch on :/ not craving cigs in the slightest tho so that's good.

Awesome stuff!!

You may also like...